《For The First Time》穿透人心
逛海安论坛看到罗马假日婚纱的广告,点进去听到了这首《For The First Time》,知道这个歌名还要感谢小冒同志!我英文比较烂,小冒听了几句,查了一下就翻出来。
这是电影《一日钟情》中的插曲,原唱是Kenny Loggins,该曲曾入围1997年奥斯卡奖最佳电影主题曲奖。1996年,老牌摇滚歌手Rod Stewart的翻唱,把这首歌的意境推向了极致。喜欢他在这首歌里的嗓音,一往情深,穿透人心。
Are those your eyes, is that your smile
你的双眼吗 是你的微笑吗
I've been lookin at you forever, but I never saw you before
当我还没见到你之前 我就一直注视着你
Are these your hands holdin' mine
是你的手正握着我吗
Now I wonder how I could of been so blind, For the first time I am looking in your eyes, For the first time I'm seein' who you are
我已经感到如此盲然 就在第一次你我对视 第一次与你相识
I can't believe how much I see, When you're lookin back at me
我无法相信我有多肯定 在你回头看我的瞬间
Now I understand why love is....... Love is.....for the first time.....
现在我知道什么是爱,爱是为了第一次
Can this be real, can this be true
是真爱吗 能成真吗
Am I the person I was this morning
我真的是今天早上那个我吗
And are you the same you
你也是你吗
It's all so strange how can it be
一切都如此奇妙 怎么会
All along this love was right in front of me, For the first time I am looking in your eyes, For the first time I'm seein who you are
爱全都在我面前出现 就在第一次你我对视 第一次与你相识
I can't believe how much I see, When you're lookin back at me
我无法相信我有多肯定 在你回头看我的瞬间
Now I understand why love is....... Love is.....for the first time.....
现在我知道什么是爱,爱是为了第一次
Such a long time ago, I had given up on findin' this emotion..ever again, But you live with me now
在很久以前我早已放弃 再次寻找这样的情感 但现在你就在我身边
Yes I've found you some how
是的 我已经找到了你
And I'VE never been so sure, And for the first time I am looking in your eyes, For the first time I'm seein' who you are
我从未如此确信 就在第一次你我对视 第一次与你相识
Can't believe how much I see, When you're lookin back at me
我无法相信我有多肯定 在你回头看我的瞬间
Now I understand why love is....... Love is.....
现在我知道什么是爱,爱是为了第一次
for the first time.....
为了第一次
for the first time.....
为了第一次
